Election Debrief: Next Steps for the Progressive Movement
The election is over. Racism, xenophobia, corporate greed, climate change, inequities and inequality – too name just a few challenges - are still with us.
So how do we maintain our collective momentum and what are our next steps to positively transform our nation after the ballots are counted?
Join our informed and dynamic panel and be a participating audience member as we discuss and interact with some of these issues and the movements struggling to transform them. We need to come together and immediately begin action steps for the next four years and beyond.
- Steve Cobble, Progressive Democrats of America Co-founder and IPS Associate Fellow
- Flavia Jimenez, Advancement Project Senior Attorney and Project Director of Immigrant Justice
- Alan Barber, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR) Director of Domestic Policy
- Jonathan Hutto, Prince George’s County Maryland People’s Coalition Coordinator
- Phyllis Bennis, IPS New Internationalism Director and IPS Fellow
Moderated by John Cavanagh, Director of IPS.